Friday, February 24, 2012

End Day 2

Today I learned about a glog.  I am creating a glog based off of my book.  I started working on my glog and it will probably be completely different by when I have to submit it.  It seems like a fun activity which would help anyone be creative.  This is more entertaining then drawling a poster because it allows you to go more in depth with creating it.  I am not a very creative person and this helps me become more creative.  I could definately use this in the future because I am not an artist.

1 comment:

  1. Rich,

    You have hit the nail on the head here: "This is more entertaining then drawling a poster because it allows you to go more in depth with creating it. I am not a very creative person and this helps me become more creative."

    This form of technology allows students who struggle with certain areas (art), etc... be artistic.

    Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete